The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Friday, June 17, 2005

Why do they put an 'S' in the word 'Lisp'?

And why is the word 'Dyslexic'(?) so hard to spell.
And why do banks charge you for having 'insufficient funds'?
And why does Chocolate make us feel better, and exercise worse? (or is that just me?)
And why is it SO hard to keep EVERYONE happy at the same time, with no exceptions?

I love being a hubby, and I really love being a Dad. My kids are great, even when they are naughty. And I do love my work, mostly.

I'm fine really, just running out of fans. At this rate, I'll need higher boots...

2 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Happy belated fathers day! Here's a hug and a whiskey for you!

9:53 pm  
Blogger T said...

ahh thanks PG - you is luverly!

10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home