The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Friday, May 20, 2005

The One Word Meme (From Marybishop / LB)

Okay how this goes is you choose one word and one word only to describe different aspects of yourself and/or your feelings. It’s hard to do actually but here goes:

What is the one word you would use to describe your appearance? Relaxed
Favorite body part? Arms
Least favorite body part? Nose
Most often complimented on? Bum
Most often criticized for? Sulking!
Your romantic relationship? ?!
Your relationship to your parents? Better
Your feelings about parenting? Challenging
Your hobbies? Varied
Your favorite personality type for a friend? Trustworthy
Favorite personality type for a spouse or lover? Understanding
Favorite type of movie? Sci-Fi
Favorite cuisine? Homemade
Favorite treat? Chocolate
Favorite gift? Techy
Most sensitive “unusual” erogenous zone? Park(!)
Favorite pet? N/A
Subject of blogging post that got the most hits? Relationships
Feelings about memes? Incisive!
I tag everyone who comes to this blog, as well!

6 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Park?!

3:56 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah...what's "park?" Hmmmmm???

9:58 pm  
Blogger T said...

guys! I know you have parks in the U.S. - ;-)

1:33 pm  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Hee hee . I KNOW, but...

6:55 pm  
Blogger mary bishop said...

Park is a great answer...shows you don't run with the pack!

I love your Dilbert too...hmmm - that almost sounds dirty hahah

8:41 pm  
Blogger T said...

Hi MB - Welcome to my world!
Yep, I love my Dilbert... ;-)

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home