The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Has it been that long?!?

Golly its been a couple of weeks sincemy last post! Time flies when you throw clocks out of windows.

Its wifeys last few weeks on her 'How to be a teacher' degree, so pressure is on for yours truly to step up to the plate once more and be a linchpin / backbone-of-the-whole-operation kind of guy!

Also, in my spare time (?) I are mostly been building a website! Me! of all gods!
So far its looking good, and I've just purchased my domain name, so once its up, I may share the name for y'all ( have to check on my anonymity-thing first as it may blow that out of the water ).

And lastly, my friend has just gone to Afghanistan as a 'Security Consultant' mirroring U.N. election teams. Basically his team are posted out and help advise on potential sites for polling stations. So we've been doing a lot of prep work for that.

I shall return!! but I have to go for now...

4 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

So busy! I know how that goes. It's nice your wife will be done soon and it is hard to keep everything/everyone together.
And that's great about the website too. It's lots of work. I do not attempt this myself, but my hubby is working on ours.
Take care and keep your wits about you.
Hey-we just watched "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead". Is it me or does Johnathan-Rhys and Malcom look like they are related? I liked Clive's super furry look. Not that I really like beards or anything...

7:23 pm  
Blogger T said...

Hey PG!! Thanks for the support hun;

I haven't seen that film. I'll look out for it over here. Haven't had much time for the flicks lately, but hopefully that'll change soon!!

7:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

looking forward to your website. are you worried about your buddy's assignment? I'd be. Too many people getting hurt over there...why can we all just get along??

I have a website but haven't done a thing with it since it's inception. So....it looks pretty shitty. Oh well...I'm a blogslut now. No time to develop...

For now...

3:14 pm  
Blogger T said...

Hi Lauren; I've seen you site - pretty colours and v funny jokes!

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home