The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Monday, May 23, 2005

This was the plan...


Dilbertnothing
Originally uploaded by silat0166.
but as it turns out, my youngest isn't well today ( too much of my eldests birthday cake yesterday!!) so I'm 'working' from home. As you can see, I've already done a whole days blog - I mean work - and so I can afford to take a tea break and check my mail and blog.

Poor thing's looking less green so we may try some toast later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello there!

9:58 pm  
Blogger T said...

Hello!!

Finally got the Flickr thing working - hoorah! - As you're now a Flickr 'friend' (If I've done it right), I'm the bloke on the right of the piccies. Now you know...

10:05 am  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I like the wolverine pic. Nicesh! And how is the little one?

10:59 pm  
Blogger T said...

He's much better now- thanx; It was one of those nondescript listless high temp things that kids get that don't lead to anything. Luckily. I'm always wary of those symptoms, you never know...

7:35 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey T: Glad youre alive and well as it would appear...so am I!

Sorry the wee one was feeling poorly. It's dear of you to be home caring and all that.

I've flickr friended you right back so huzzah! We're all set for that. Get some more piccies up willya? I'm gonna go check out the bloke on the right...right now.

Cheers!

9:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh MY!

Very nice piccies and all that. You look very dashing. Your friend looks kind. You both look: armed and dangerous.

9:19 pm  
Blogger paintergirl said...

We miss you T-where art thou?

8:22 pm  
Blogger T said...

I'm back!! - unintentional hiatus - sorry if I worried you guys.

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home