The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Phones as a weapon (nod to Ricky Jay 4 the title)

I saw you before you put your hand in my pocket.
I saw you before you walked across the concourse just behind me.
I saw you before you got up from the bench.
I saw you before you scanned me as a mark.
I saw you before you even got up this morning.

In case you forgot what I said as I broke your nose with the payphone, if I see you lifting around here again, I'll break your FUCKING fingers.

Get some ice for the nose... chump


How was your day at the office?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

have a nice weekend, t-dear?

7:18 pm  
Blogger Sylvana said...

Sounds like you had an interesting day.
(I got here from Next Blog)

3:31 am  
Blogger T said...

Hey Sylvana, welcome to my world, and apologies in advance for any posts that bore or offend. btw, like your choice of films! Shaun... and Snatch are two I've bought with me on my trip over to the U.S.

5:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home