The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Checked up on my friend

and he's doing better; he's back with his old girlfriend, and hoping to get referred back to his original therapist, who did wonders for him. Hope it works out this time - He always finds a way of not going, when she gets too close to the truth. Last time it was cash, so I've offered him the littler I have to go and get started - no strings and no pressure; Heres hoping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home