The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Post a Secret

I've become a serial blogger!!!! I just can't resist that 'Next Blog' button - it's absolutely stupid, but extremely addictive. The UPSIDE to all this though is that I have found some fan-tast-ic blogs - several listed on my main page; please check them out - and also found insight and helpful advice from fellow bloggers.

I guess its a natural extension to the people-watching I do when I'm out and about generally, but its also becoming a form of therapy for me, in that general sense that I see (read) more and more that there are more people like me than I ever thought.

Darn, and I thought I was unique, and the only person on the planet with these problems, fears, worries, loves.. you get the idea.

Anywho, I've just added the 'Post a Secret' site to the list - I've not been that moved for some time.

2 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Post a secret is very good indeed. I think I'll be bookmarking it. You should check out a website called Found magazine. It's very addicting and it just makes you wish you'd find some sort of bizarro polaroid to turn over to the editors. And it also makes you hope you really didn't lose any photos of you and your spouse from your honeymoon.

9:16 pm  
Blogger T said...

...But you haven't seen the piccies of me and my spouse on our honeymoon. Have You? I'll check 'Found' out and let you know

11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home