The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday

..yummy - loads of choccie eggs and crap films on TV!! Hurrah!!
As you may have guessed, I have no religious genes or tendencies whatsoever; This holiday to me is all about the chocolate, time off work, recharging the ol' batteries and going off to the car boot sales and parks / museums with the kids. Oh, and the chocolate.

Thank God for Cadburys!!!

And Happy Eater to you all - (I know you're out there, I can hear you munching away on easter eggs...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HEY! I don't chew that loud! Happy Easter Bunny to you and yours.

7:09 am  
Blogger T said...

;-) Thanx! and to you over there! My commiserations - we get to eat our choccie hours before you guys - Sometimes, life is goood.

9:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

This post makes me want choccie, BAD!

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home