The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

And now, over to our correspondent in Boston...

So thats it, the meeting is over and my vacation starts... NOW! - Went to a Diamondbacks game last night against the Houston Astros - Saw Clemens give a Home Run away (Apparently thats a BAD thing, according to my guide, but this is only my 4th game), and as we came out of the game , we had a monsoon!! I had to drive back, as I was more used to this weather than my Californian host / driver who has never aquaplaned in a vehicle before!
And tomorrow, I fly to Boston to meet my wifey for our long-awaited honeymoon, after 4yrs marriage 22 yrs together, kids, mortgage, etc. I don't tend to do things 'linearly'... Should be good fun, despite the recent Air France crash that makes flying that bit more nerve-racking than it needs to be. Thank good training that all the passengers and crew got out alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

I'd love to see the marriage or hockey and baseball.

7:27 am  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Hey man-I hope you and the wife have a fantastic time in Bean town! We never do things in the right order either.

8:25 pm  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Who's watching the kids? Yay-for a honeymoon!

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home