The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Friday, July 29, 2005

Back in the States again..!

...and I'm so tired I can't think straight to write! After all this time away tho I thought I'd post something just so y'all would know I'm still here.

Don't know it sticks in my mind with all the news that has happened but I watched the live broadcast of the shuttle doing its balletic backflip so they could take photos; that was amazing - watching this small craft doing that manoevre against the backdrop of a blue planet whizzing past at 5 miles per second. wow. aren't we insignificant in the big scheme of things

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! Hope you are in an areaa that is not besotted with humidity and high temperatures.

Cheers!

11:14 pm  
Blogger T said...

Funny you should say that...I'm in Arizona so I've got the 100+ temps but apparently '...its a DRY heat'!!

1:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, sorry dude! My co. tried to relocate me to AZ. No waaaay man. No way! It's a nice place to visit but if you're not a lizard and cold blooded...it sucks.

Good restaurants tho.

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home