The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Sunday, July 03, 2005

'Special K' (Please ignore - Work in Progress!!)

I see you every day, before I wake
And you take my breath away
I'm lost between crying, running and dying
Cos you take my breath away
I act stupid and nonchalant
After you take my breath away
and I can't think or see straight
When you take my breath away

The ache is so real
I think my chest will explode
But these feelings aren't allowed,
now you're mind and body are elsewhere
My body is here, but you have my mind
And I know I'm no longer in yours

The antacids aren't working,
only your love fixes me
but another empty mailbox
reminds me why it burns

Still want you though,
and I know the pain won't go
But you're happy now
so that has to be enough for me

I can still taste you,
I can still smell you
and I can still affect you
but I don't want to scare you away

This misery feels so sweet
but feeling this good
doesn't make it right

2 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

T-tell us that you and your family are alright.

8:52 pm  
Blogger T said...

I'm fine!! Thanks for the concern; better do a public post...

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home