The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Saved someones Life... pt II

Just to give you all a sense of 'closure' on the previous post; had the meeting with my awol worker, kicked the LIVING SHIT out of him, bought him back to consciousness, then started the whole process again, until he whimpered and blacked out.

Actually, I flashed that in my head in the second it took me to enter the room and sit at the table. We talked, he apologised, I empathised, blah blah - you get the rest. He got a warning and docked a days pay ( for being a CUNT ). Got bored, moved on, put it 'behind us'. Here's to hard liquour. takes the edge off a hard mornings' managing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home