The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

He sounds better

, my best friend - this is good. He'd gone to Hossie and they checked him over; Given him some psychiatric support, anti-nausea medication and he sounds better. Apologising for calling me after all this time with his shit like its ever a problem; 'You know its NEVER a problem' I said, its what we do. Its what we've done for eachother all these years. Hopefully I'll get to see him soon, but his current relationship needs serious work, so he's on that first. I'm always here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home