The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Friday, February 11, 2005

My First Post

So, this is what all the fuss is about: My own personal space that acts like my diary, to-do list and therapist! At the tender age of 39 and a bit, I'm doing yet another mid-life crisis thing. I've had a few in my time, so given they're 'mid-life' crises, I'm gonna die when I'm either 56, 60, 64... you get the idea.

This time it's embracing technology and (subconsciously?) reaching out to the masses in an effort to prove that:

We are alone in our thoughts and situations, whilst a global audience flicks through the (web) channels hoping for a glimpse of something good, bad or interesting to while away their own life

OR

We are not alone in our thoughts and situations, and finally there is a way of getting feedback from people to bounce situations, solutions and maybe even (virtual) paper missiles off

We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home