The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Friday, February 11, 2005

A bit of background - part 1

So, my normal family consists of my lovely wife , three girls aged 14, 6 & 5 years old, various relatives ( 'the rellies' ) and a cast of incidental characters that will pop up / in / along, from time to time.

My normal job is a Manager in a 'Dilbert'-type company, and again, I'm sure a whole list of incidental characters will be mentioned from time to time, as and when they do something that either amuses, enrages or shocks me, or when I turn to the blog instead of reaching for a blunt instrument of some description ( it will have tape on the handle to disguise the prints, don't worry )

This blogger is based in the Midlands. I think thats all you need to know right now, in case any of the characters ever stumble across this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home