The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Monogamy

Following on from the previous post, its this bloggers observation that it is often lonelier in a relationship than not!

When your partner has their head in work, studybooks, web pages(!), the monogamous partner often has no-one to turn to for conversation or distraction, whereas theres a whole world of friends you haven't drifted from, lost touch with or been banned from, for the 'single' person.

I know this is a basic view of a larger subject and probably one that I shall return too, since this is my distraction at the moment, given my wifes' studies.

Opinions on a postcard please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home