The 40's

The vague and in the main unimportant ramblings of a near-40 year old in the middle(?) of his normal life, with his normal family, normal job and hopefully normal thoughts, hopes and fears. Amuse yourself for a few minutes as you're passing thru the web by catching a glimpse of my journey from 'Tough and Ruthless' to 'Rough and Toothless'

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I'm great, only not. You'll see...

Sunday, February 13, 2005

A bit of background - part 2

My normal life consists of waking up around 7 am, checking I'm still alive ( most of the time it's good news ), then prepping 4 packed lunches whilst the kids raid the cupboards for breakfast. My wifes studying for a degree, so she'll be upstairs reading, finishing an assignment, or searching for the kids school uniforms they threw around the night before.

Then I'll get the two youngest washed and dressed, ensure all 5 of us take the various medications we're on before taking the two youngest to school before heading off to work.

Eight hours of fun and frolics ( I wish! ) later, and I'm picking the kids up. We're home in 5 minutes, and the kids can eat fruit and watch TV, while I prepare the tea.

Then its dishwasher on, kids bathed, storied and into bed. My wife will have either stayed in the bedroom, studying during all this, or, if she has eaten with us, she'll immediately go back upstairs to continue her studies. We may watch TV or a movie together about 9-ish, but most of the time, I'm doing computery things, teaching Martial Arts or wondering where my life is heading. Then its bed about 11-12pm and the cycle starts again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home